The current situation pushes Organizations to go VIRTUAL, so they can continue with conferences, meetings or training agendas. The goal is to remotely connect audiences from their homes or offices to featured speakers without the need to travel.
With iXiam’s Open Source solution Organizations can host their Virtual Events. Our platform allows both presenters and attendees a rich virtual experience in a single, unified platform.
We offer customizable event websites with built-in registration and payment modules, engaging users with personalized mailings, newsletters and scheduled reminders. All presenters can pre-record their presentations using our online tools. Organizers can schedule live discussion rooms with attendees and featured speakers. And also an opcional CME module can be added to offer attendees credits for continuing education.
- Customized website with the event´s design with interactive multimedia content
- CRM as part of the backend for online registration, mailings and contact management
- Presentation recording remotely
- Interactive live meeting rooms
- Live performances
Why IXIAM´s VIRTUAL SOLUTION?
Because we offer each Event Website with built-in CRM!
This allows us to create virtual meeting websites as your meeting destination. Easily create your landing, content and registration pages. Also an optional payment integration is available for attendees registration fees.
Each website includes a fully functional CRM as part of the backend, so it’s easy to create registration pages, scheduled mailings, payment functions and user reports.
- Customized website with the organization’s design, logo and domain
- User-access roles to allow content access only by authorized users.
- Online registration
- Scheduled mailings and newsletters
- Dual Stream Media Player (speaker + slides)
- User friendly interface for easy creation and management of rich content pages.
- Responsive design for any platform or device.
- Online Payment module
- Google Analytics Integration
- Access to API
How does the Speakers do their presentations?
Our remote recording service permits each speaker to securely and privately record and review their presentations from wherever he is. The Speaker can easily schedule the publication of the presentations on the website.
- MAC and PC compatible.
- Protected speaker access to record and review presentations.
- No special software or downloads required.
- Record speaker video and presentation using a webcam and web browser.
- Native integration into the website.
- Content can also be shared to other sites and platforms.
Does the audience interact with the Speakers?
YES! We have Live Discussion Rooms, where the audience can interact through audio, video or chat with the Speakers. You can easily create different rooms by topics, make a schedule and invite attendees to the discussion rooms. Allowing the attendees to benefit from a group chat or have a one-on-one interaction.
- Interactive live meeting rooms
- Live chat and polling
- Can be recorded and integrated into the website
- Private and secure network. No data sharing
- Upload presentations, share screen and videos
Can the Events be Sponsored?
Yes, the event can be sponsored, we can create virtual spaces inside the website. Also each discussion room can be sponsored.