CiviCRM Implementation & Support
CiviCRM is a free, Open Source CRM (FLOSS: Free, Libre Open Source), created and maintained by a diverse community of nonprofit users. It is a comprehensive CRM used by NGO’s, medical societies, associations, foundations, political parties and universities.
CiviCRM & iXiam
We are official CiviCRM Partners with a team of specialized professionals who actively participate as developers, consultants and implementers in the CiviCRM community. We provide the following services:
- Implementing CiviCRM by uniquely understanding your goals and adapting the system accordingly. We use Drupal and WordPress content management systems.
- Seamless website integration with a self-service constituent portal, customizable for each user account.
- Integrations with other digital technology such as external accounting systems, SMS, email, and Google Groups.
- Custom Development when out-of-the box functionality is not enough. We create CiviCRM extensions and modules such as mobile “apps”.
- Training and ongoing support to maximize your in-house administrator’s skill and ongoing support in the spirit of continuous improvement. And we’ll take care of CiviCRM upgrades so your system is running smoothly.